- Place your order online via the website: local delivery is available on Wednesdays and Saturdays to U.K mainland postcodes, delivery is completely free, there is currently a 4 dish minimum order.
- Our cut off time for new orders is midnight Wednesday for Saturday delivery, & midnight Sunday for Wednesday delivery
- You will receive an order confirmation email detailing your order and delivery date. Please be aware we will get in touch with you on your delivery day to provide your delivery window.
- We will send you another reminder email on the day of your delivery to remind you of your order
- Be available to receive your order during your delivery window
How does it work?
Ultimately, we want to make eating fresh convenient for you, stress free and delicious. We offer a subscription of ready-to-heat and freezable meals of your choice, which is completely flexible, allowing you to choose exactly the meals you want, with the ability to cancel at any time. Deliveries are available on Wednesdays and Saturdays to mainland U.K. We also can deliver your food twice a week, meaning your food is always as fresh and delicious as it can be.
- Select your delivery day, currently we deliver on Wednesdays or Saturdays, you can also choose to have your meals delivered on both days to ensure your food is always as fresh and delicious as possible, to do this simply set up two subscriptions. You can do this from our meal plans page, or from our customer portal after creating your first subscription
- Choose your quantity of meals, for Wednesday or Saturday deliveries this will be meals per delivery. The more meals you order, the better value!
- Choose from our menu of delicious and healthy restaurant inspired dishes, want allergy or nutritional info? Simply click a meal to learn more
- Review your cart and continue to checkout, your selected meals will be delivered every week. Simply login to alter or cancel your subscription
- Please note, subscription updates must be made by 6 p.m Sunday for Wedesday deliveries, and 6 p.m Wednesday for Saturday deliveries
- We source all of our produce, meat, fish & dairy from top London suppliers, the same you'd find delivering to high-end London restaurants
- At Out of the Box food, we aim to make eating fresh convenient for you. That’s why all of our meals are prepared no more than 24 hours before delivery
- We recommend that you eat or freeze your food within 3 days of receiving your delivery. All of our meals and packaging is completely freezer safe
- To heat, we recommend placing our boxes in a full power microwave, heating times can be found on our food labels or until piping through. Alternatively you can transfer our food to a oven proof dish or saucepan and heat until hot through. Please note, all heating appliances vary, so make sure to check the food is piping hot before enjoying
- All of our packing is 100% recyclable & our meal boxes are compostable, so please, recycle, reuse or repurpose your empty boxes after enjoying your food
- For allergy & nutritional information, simply click on the meal you'd like to know more about, here you can find nutritional breakdowns and macros, as well as allergy information. Please be aware that all our meals are produced in a commercial kitchen that uses allergy sensitive ingredients and we can not always guarantee our products are completely free from these
- All of the chicken we use in our dishes is farm fresh halal meat
Thanks again and I hope to cook for you soon.
All Week Founder & Head Chef